Monday, June 14, 2010

We went to Louisville to help out with Reagan, while Heather went to girl's camp. Heather had such great experiences in her youth and makes a great camp leader. I am glad she could go. (better her then me) We got there on Monday and every thing was fine. We helped Heather load up her car with camp things. Tuesday I played with Reagan outside in her baby pool and then put her down for a nap. She woke up with a temperate of 103! She was miserable and unhappy. She did let me hold her a lot, that part was great! (normally she has places to go and people to see and toys to play with) She was so good for such a sick little girl. She loved it each night when her Daddy came home. Jerrel was home a lot in the mornings too. He was suppose to study, but held Reagan a lot. She was good for me when it was just her and I, but laid around and didn't eat anything. This picture is on the 4th day and she is happier and has had some food to eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment