Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Thanksgiving was fun. It started out with a big surprise that all the kids new about but Larry and I. When Heather and Jerrel arrived I ran out to greet them, trying to get Reagan to come to me. Heather was filming it and I thought nothing of it. I was looking at Heather and her lips didn't move but I heard Hi MOM. I turned and the "extra" company that they were bringing was Brittany and Aaron. Wow was I shocked. When Larry got home from Baltimore, he held out his hand to shake the company's hand and saw Brittany and Aaron and said,,,I know you!

We have a nice neighbor who lent us his boat for a ride around the lake. Reagan is an in charge type of girl. She loved her boat rides



Reagan was helping Grandma with the dishes.

Heather and Jerrel

We were playing with bubbles on the back deck. Reagan loved to be outside.

Aaron helping to put up a bird feeder. The kids were helpful and we got a lot done. They helped put together an outside table and they carried food storage to the basement.

We were all chilling on the back deck. Reagan was checking out the rockers. Teddy had to have a rocker too. Teddy does everything with Reagan. He eats with her and sleeps with her, goes on car rides and so on. We loved our Thanksgiving week. As always we miss the other kids and their families but enjoyed what we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment